Education Savings Account
This is an account for children. It has special features designed to benefit parents seeking to save for the education and other needs of their children. In addition, promotes savings culture in young children and teenagers thus educating them on the importance of saving and investing for their future.
- A duly completed account opening package.
- Passport photograph of parent and child (1 each).
- Utility bill.
- Birth Certificate of child.
- Valid I.D of Parents
- Opening balance of N1, 000.
- Attractive and competitive savings interest rate.
- Opportunity to save regularly with standing instruction
- Child will be issued a debit card upon parent’s request.
- Accepts lodgement of cheque/dividend warrants in the child’s name
- Opportunity to qualify for children’s shopping spree and other children’s day event.
Why Save With Us?
Wesley Microfinance Bank is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria
Your savings and deposits are insured by the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Scheme
Flexible Savings Tenors, Best Interest Rates Available & Low Transaction Fees