Fixed Deposit Account
From everyday banking to long-term investment, this account provides our corporate and individual customers with the best options that guarantees optimal returns on their investment.
- A duly completed account opening package.
- Investment instruction.
- One passport photograph.
- Utility bill issued within the last 3 months.
- Valid Identification (Driver’s License, Passport, National I.D Card)
- Higher Interest rate on invested fund.
- Certificate will be issued to investors
- Minimum Tenor of 30 days
- Interest on fund is 8% -13% per annum, subject to review
- Can be used as collateral for loan
- Minimum investment of N100,000 and Above
- Liquidation before maturity will attract a penalty of 20% on the accrued interest
Why Save With Us?
Wesley Microfinance Bank is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria
Your savings and deposits are insured by the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Scheme
Flexible Savings Tenors, Best Interest Rates Available & Low Transaction Fees