Daily Savings Scheme
Daily Savings Scheme is aimed at encouraging individuals, especially entrepreneurs, traders and artisans to cultivate savings habit.
This is the traditional daily savings also known as Esusu. This account enables a customer to save on daily basis a certain amount for thirty/thirty one days and make withdrawal at the end of the month. It is a monthly savings and withdrawal account. It is a unique savings product designed for customers who engage in daily income generating activities. It is a way of making their daily work count as they don’t live out of their pockets.
- KYC form duly completed
- Duly completed account opening form
- 2 recent passport photograph
- A copy of valid means of identification
- Utility bill or receipt or evident showing rental or residence
- Account can be opened with amount to be saved on daily basis.
- Withdrawal is to be made at month end.
- Minimum daily contribution of =N=1,000.00.
- Easy accessibility after 30 days
- No interest accrued
- No ATM cards
- Account maintenance charge of one day contribution
Why Save With Us?
Wesley Microfinance Bank is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria
Your savings and deposits are insured by the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Scheme
Flexible Savings Tenors, Best Interest Rates Available & Low Transaction Fees